The DLSS is proud to announce that Mock Interviews will be returning in 2018!
The opportunity to be interviewed by some of the most prestigious commercial law firms in Melbourne and receive feedback is one of the most valuable things you could do to enhance your future legal career. The firm’s report will advise you on the best way to answer clerkship questions, ensure your CV is up to clerkship standard, and give you lots more useful and invaluable information. There are limited spots available and penultimate students will be given priority.
Depending on availability, you may be allocated all of your interview preferences and be able to participate in multiple interviews. If the first preference demand for a particular firm exceeds the interview spots available then a ‘first in best dressed’ approach will be adopted. All interviews will be conducted at the participating firm’s Melbourne office. Each interview will be 15-20 minutes.
To update your CV before your allocated interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date.
Participating firms include:
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth (10th April, occurring between 2pm – 4pm, registration has now closed for these interviews)
- Lander & Rogers (22nd May, occurring between, 10am – 12 noon)
- Clayton Utz (23rd May, occurring between, 2:30pm – 4pm)
- Allens (19th May, occurring between 2pm – 4pm)
- Maddocks (TBA)
- Baker McKenzie (In the month of July)
Register here and make sure to hurry to secure your spot, registration closes 1 May!